The Five pillars of a Good product Manager:
People started using Foursquare for two reasons:
After watching one of the most impactful TED speeches by Steven Johnson, I went out and bought his book, Where Good Ideas Come...
About a few months ago I was approached by a vendor who was looking for a reseller to sell their solutions in North America....
A Marketing Resource Management firm headquartered in Silicon Valley is looking for an aggressive Sales Executive in Atlanta who is ready to hit the ground running. The Sales Executive will split 80% of their time with clients and the remaining 20% in the field. The ideal Sales Executive will work alongside marketing to execute lead generation programs, establish quality relationships with prospects, help prospects identify the true value proposition of the product, develop leads, and successfully close deals. If you think of yourself as a motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment; this opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation: Base (DOE) plus commission
Benefits: Employee’s health, vision, and dental fully covered by employer
401k under development
Travel: Potential estimated at one week per month
Dress Code: Business Casual
Culture: Dynamic, eclectic, recipient of Best Workplace Award